To support your workforce, we also are qualified/accredited by Thomas International, SHL, Strengths Profiling and Emotional Capital Assessment in delivering a wide variety of Psychometric Assessments.
We find these invaluable in learning more about the specific characteristics of an individual and use the outcomes to develop support packages to match individual and team needs, which benefits the whole business. We also find them particularly useful in Recruitment, either during candidate assessment or onboarding new employees.
- This behaviour assessment (PPA) provides rapid and deep insights into a person’s behavioural preferences and communication style.
- This assessment (Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire) allows a better understanding of employees’ emotions and how they approach the emotions of others in the workplace.
- As one of the longest standing and most “Validated” Assessment Tools, the OPQ is widely regarded as a solid standard for Executive Assessment.
- This is an online self-assessment tool designed to help people to identify, classify and measure their strengths. The tools also help to develop a simple language to move people to meaningful action in their role at work (and in their life).
- This is an online psychological assessment tool which measures an individual’s capacity to use their emotional intelligence to develop their leadership capability. This tool has been proven to help people reach their potential, or change some difficult behaviours that may be limiting their performance. In the UK, companies using this tool include EasyJet, Sky and Network Rail.